Our Service Model For Tax and Accounting Professionals
Our key objective is to give Tax and Accounting professionals access to a Superannuation and Financial Planning service so that their clients can receive comprehensive financial planning, investment management and account administration services that are transparent, cost effective and avoid any potential conflicts of interest.
We believe that Tax and Accounting professionals are best positioned to identify their clients needs given the trusted relationship they share with their clients and the intricate knowledge and understanding they have of their clients’ financial and personal affairs.
Our service model enables Tax and Accounting professionals to be the primary contact for their clients and have input into the advice they receive.
The initial process of providing Financial Planning advice under the Politis Investment Strategies service model is as follows:
- A Planner from Politis Investment Strategies collects all necessary information from the client in consultation with the Accountant.
- Politis Investment Strategies will prepare the Statement of Advice after having strategy discussions with the clients Accountant.
- Statement of Advice is forwarded to the Accountant for their records and is presented to the client by a member of the Politis Investment Strategies Technical Service Team.
- Administration Team at Politis Investment Strategies will prepare all documentation required to implement any strategies.
- Implementation documents are forwarded to client for signing.
- Execution of implementation documents is undertaken by the Administration Team at Politis Investment Strategies.
The ongoing process of providing Financial Planning advice under the Politis Investment Strategies service model is as follows:
- Ongoing investment management is undertaken by the Investment Committee at Politis Investment Strategies.
- Portfolio and account reconciliation, record keeping and reporting is undertaken by the Administration Team at Politis Investment Strategies.
- Ongoing administration support is provided directly to the clients.
- Ongoing technical support is provided by the Technical Service Team at Politis Investment Strategies.
- Six monthly reviews conducted by a member of the Technical Service Team using the Politis Investment Strategies client management software.
- All compliance and regulatory requirements facilitated and monitored by the Compliance Team and Dealer Group Support Team at Politis Investment Strategies.
We have developed a reputation for providing our Tax and Accounting professionals with an outstanding technical, investment, administrative and compliance support service. Our team’s experience, knowledge and accessibility will give you the comfort of knowing your clients will receive a comprehensive service from Politis Investment Strategies.