At Politis Investment Strategies we do not follow investment fads. When deciding where to invest we focus on the business fundamentals that matter.
This ensures the portfolios deliver to your client’s goals, in line with their investment profile.
The key to success is asset allocation.
If your clients are in existing investments we examine them thoroughly. Then we advise in their best interests. That might mean adjustments to their product mix, or identifying opportunities to improve their tax position.
At other times we focus on other non-investment strategies to improve their position.
Other clients are attracted to our Managed Discretionary Accounts. They offer a simple, effective, and transparent investment service tailored to their individual goals and priorities.
Managed Discretionary Accounts
One of the major investment services Politis Investment Strategies offers is Managed Discretionary Accounts (MDAs). They allow the investment manager to buy and sell assets on behalf of your client. To achieve the returns they want, in accordance with the agreed strategy.
The Advantages of an MDA
- Tailored to your client – the whole focus of your advice is to help clients achieve their goals. MDAs enable us to deliver a customised solution for them, in line with their investment profile.
- Transparency – your clients can see which assets they own, how they are performing, and all associated costs and fees in managing the investments.
- Speed – it gives the Investment Committee the flexibility to respond to opportunities, or to manage risks, instantly. This can make a significant difference to the performance of their fund.
- Direct access – to the people making the investment decisions. So, if your clients have any questions they can talk to the people looking after their money.
- Tax – your clients own the assets in their portfolio so that any franking or imputation credits flow directly to them. This usually has a positive impact on their tax position.
To find out more about our MDAs call us on 02 4962 5525 or fill in the form below.